IEA helps organisations improve their use of information, primarily through the analysis of existing business challenges and development of plans for improvement.
We do this through:
- Business Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Continuity Planning
- Project Management and
- Strategic planning for management of the information asset.
Our Strategic Consulting Services include but are not restricted to:
- The evaluation, design and implementation of library and records management systems, including Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS)
- The provision of:
- Strategic and operational planning
- Information governance programs
- Program reviews and business analysis; and
- Facilitation and training.
We also provide:
- Project management and support;
- Record keeping products to support compliance and better practice; and
- Audit and reviews of hard copy and electronic records systems against relevant compliance standards and legislation.