Working elsewhere - What happens if I find work elsewhere?

Because IEA cannot guarantee continuity of work, you are welcome to register with other employment agencies, or to find permanent work, should you wish to. If you gain employment outside of IEA we would appreciate it if you could let us know as soon as possible so that we can remove you from the list of available people. If you are working on a fixed term contract for IEA, and you need to resign from your position, please let us know as soon as possible so that a replacement may be found. Please indicate (where possible) the length of contract and your next availability. This ensures that we do not contact you before your new contract expires, but also, if suitable positions do become available, we can let you know. At the beginning of each year, IEA sends out a form asking if you would like to remain registered with IEA. If you do not return this form we will remove you from our list of available people. However, you are more than welcome to re-register with the agency at any time.